When people think of financial planning many things come to mind. For some it means planning for the future education costs of their children or grandchildren. Others may need strategic planning for the disbursement of their estate or the liquidation of a business. Securing cash flow in retirement, reviewing adequacy of life insurance, determining an exercise strategy for employee stock options, and planning for a major purchase or life event are also common goals.
Whether your financial planning needs are as simple as determining future education costs, or as complex as structuring a succession plan for a closely held business, Watts Gwilliam & Company can help. Our team of advisors will work with you, individually, to create a customized financial plan specific to your unique goals and objectives.
At the core of our wealth management is four key components:
1. Developing strategies to help clients create and grow wealth
2. Designing plans to protect and preserve wealth
3. Assist clients in planning for the distribution of wealth during their lifetime
4. Consider planning alternatives for the distribution of wealth at death
Our financial planning process follows these six steps:
1. Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship.
Gathering client data, including
3. Analyzing and evaluating your financial status.
4. Developing and presenting financial planning
recommendations and/or alternatives.
5. Implementing the financial planning recommendations.
6. Monitoring the financial planning recommendations.
Many companies offer services that resemble financial planning. However, few are able to inspire clients to take action and cause the financial plan to take life. Watts Gwilliam & Company is different. We offer clients a variety of on-going financial plan review alternatives. These reviews help us serve as our client’s financial coach as we navigate through the implementation process. Ongoing reviews also help keep our client’s financial plans current and up to date.
Today’s society is cluttered with complex alternatives. Proper financial planning provides clarity and perspective, and is a critical element needed to assist you in the accomplishment of you financial goals. For more information, or to receive a sample of our financial planning document, please email